Zillertal Activcard for attractions in Zillertal
The Zillertal Activcard is valid from 26.05.2018 (first day of sale) until 7.10.2018 (last day of validity). It is the ideal companion for all those wishing to enjoy everything that Zillertal has to offer. It acts as a ticket for many mountain cable cars, for trains and buses, as well as and admission ticket and discount card. The card is available for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days (from the day of purchase).
- Reception at Hotel Edenlehen
- Valley stations of all cable cars in operation
- Railway stations in Mayrhofen, Zell am Ziller and Jenbach
- Mayrhofen-Hippach Tourist Information Office
Prices - Zillertal Activcard 2018
|3 days||€ 59,90||€ 30,00|
|6 days||€ 85,00||€ 42,50|
|9 days||€ 116,00||€ 58,00|
|12 days||€ 145,00||€ 72,50|
Valid from 26.05.2018 (first day of sale) until 07.10.2018 (last day of validity).
- One return cable car trip per day on one of up to 10 cable cars of your choice including unforgettable alpine experiences
- Free entry to all six outdoor swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Free use of most of the region’s public transport (except the steam train)
- Min. 10% off at numerous discount partners in Zillertal
Specially for families:
Purchase two adult cards (parents), and children born in or after 2003 can travel free (ID must be shown)!
The children's price is valid for all children born between 2003 and 2011. Children born in 2012 or later can enjoy all the card benefits free of charge. Valid from 26.05.2018 (first day of sale) to 07.10.2018 (last day of validity).
Deposit per chip card: €2.00
The chip card gives you access to all open cable cars without having to mess about inserting the card in a machine.
The deposit is fully refundable providing you return the card undamaged to one of our sales points!